Advice on Family Reunification, and qualification of multipliers
At the moment there are telephone consultation hours only:
Tuesday and Thursday from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. with an Arabic interpreter.
telephone: +49 30 407 411 15
+49 1573 2389504 (Whatsapp)
You can also contact us via e-mail (see contacts on the right)
Our aim is to explain the conditions and procedures for family reunification to refugees and to give them the opportunity to actively participate in the reunification of their families.
In order to achieve this goal, we offer individual counselling as well as measures for the qualification and networking of employees from counselling centres, hostels and (voluntary) supporters of refugees.
We advise refugees from all countries of origin and regardless of their residence permit.
- Individual support
Strengthening the information situation and options for refugees in the family reunification procedure
– At the moment consultation is done by telephone only. You can reach us on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
– Advice on family reunification and support for refugees in the application procedure
– Asserting special humanitarian emergencies with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the embassies and the foreigners authorities (Ausländerbehörde)
– Supporting refugees in taking legal action to enforce their legal rights
- Strengthening the professional skills of social workers and supporters on issues of family reunification
– Telephone consultation hours for advisors and supporters: Tuesdays 10:30 a.m. – 1 p.m., 03040741115
– Further training on the subject of family reunification for institutions in Berlin and the new federal states (Brandenburg, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Sachsen, Sachsen-Anhalt, and Thüringen)
- Cooperations between counselling centres, organisations and initiatives for professional exchange
– We organise a network meeting on the topic of family reunification every eight weeks
– Please contact us, if you want to subscribe to the newsletter with the protocols and current information.
for consultants and supporters
Tuesdays 10:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
030 – 407 411 15
Entrance O / P
The family reunification in times of Corona. This guide contains some basic information on family reunification and current changes.
Family reunification in times of Corona_German and Arabic
The visa has been issued and entry has taken place. What must happen now?
In this guide we have compiled information on the most important administrative procedures that must be carried out after entry for family reunification.
Guide – First steps after entry (German)
The project ‘Family Reunification in Berlin-Mitte’ is funded by the Bezirksamt Mitte.
The project ‘Families belong together!’ is supported by the Diakonisches Werk Berlin-Brandenburg-schlesische Oberlausitz and the UNHCR.