JOG is against any kind of discrimination, especially: racism, fascism & anti-Muslim racism.
Our goals are:
- a generous right to stay for all
- the unconditional implementation of the UN children's rights
- equal rights for refugees and locals
- the legalization of people without papers (so-called illegals)
- equal opportunities, particularly in the fields of education and the labor market
- the right of return for our deported friends
We always meet during the conferences of the Ministers of the Interior, and we regularly elect the “Deportation Minister of the Year”.
We also award the “Initiative Prize of the Year” to initiatives, representing all associations and individuals who work for their fellow men and women, neighbors and schoolmates in their surroundings on a daily basis.
We also organize many local actions, since tolerated persons (ie persons with a 'Duldung') are not allowed to leave their district due to the “Residenzpflicht”. These include participation in conferences and seminars, organizing information events for the press and schools, making demands on politicians, as well as high-profile activities such as demos, rallies and vigils.
You can get more information if you email us:
KommMit eV is a non-profit association and will gladly issue a tax-deductible donation receipt for your donation at the beginning of next year. Please include your postal address in the purpose of your transfer!
Account holder: KommMit -for migrants and refugees- eV
Bank for Social Economy
Keyword: Youth Without Borders